The Cloud is all around us. Savvy business owners know that Cloud infrastructure provides a wealth of benefits – working to streamline your productivity and keeping your technology in alignment with your business goals.
According to information gathered about cloud computing trends for small and medium-size businesses in the U.S., 78% of small businesses will adopt some form of Cloud-based computing by the year 2020. This more than doubles the number of current businesses using the cloud at 37%. Don’t let your business fall behind the competition – research Cloud technology options with help from JENLOR Integrations.
Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be all in:
- You can update your server environment, email, and backups. We have so many different cloud plans that you can choose which plan fits your companies need best.
- When you shift to cloud computing, you will only pay for the services procured. If you don’t have to pay for features you don’t use, you can easily and quickly cost unnecessary costs.
- The cloud service give you and your employees the flexibility to work from any location. Employees can complete their tasks at home or from the field
No Need for a Backup:
- Traditional computing systems require back up plans. Permanent data loss can happen if no backup storage is in place. With the cloud, data will always be available with internet. Therefore, some businesses use the cloud a backup program.
- Sometimes storing data on the cloud is safer than storing it on physical servers in your office. Breaching the security measures on clouding platforms is very difficult and less likely than a breach on physical servers.
Today, organizations know that investing in the cloud means investing in a robust future. JENLOR provides advanced technologies that help organizations move their cloud services to effective hybrid clouds. This helps organizations to continuously make use of a range of applications and technologies.
Enterprises across the globe have recognized the cloud as a critical enabler of business transformation and innovation. The cloud has emerged as a powerful technology disruptor that constantly challenges the existing IT landscape, compelling enterprises to adopt newer cloud-based paradigms or risk losing the game. Choose to partner with JENLOR! We understand that finding the right migration partner, service model, deployment option, and type of workload to be moved are of paramount significance. Contact us today!