There is an incredible buzz about the cloud. What is it? How can the cloud help your business? Why move to the cloud? Continue reading to learn about the cloud and how it can help your business.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud provides security and data protection. The cloud refers to software and services that run on the internet, instead of locally on your computer. The cloud can utilize workspace as a service. The power of the cloud on to anyone, anywhere, and on any device. Whether you need high performance storage, standard or cold storage, we’ve got the cloud closet of your dreams.
What is a Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktop?
A cloud-hosted virtual desktop replaces your existing environment (which resides on or underneath your desk) with a virtual computer that is securely stored in the cloud. Virtual desktops hosted in the cloud are an excellent method for company owners to save money, time, and effort on a daily basis.
More options for Mobile Workforce:
Having the cloud allows businesses to capitalize on the mobile workforce. The cloud enables workers to access the company information on any device as long as the device has an internet connection. This allows for staff to be able to work primarily outside of the office.
Allows Companies to Work in a More Efficient Fashion:
The cloud is able to help companies become more efficient through reducing the amount of paper documents that have to be transferred. It can also reduce cost and set the business apart from their competition through cutting the time necessary to deliver a product or service to their customers.
Should I Move to the Cloud?:
JENLOR will do a cloud feasibility test and perform a True Network Evaluation
- Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be all in: You can update your server environment, email, and backups. We have so many different cloud plans that you can choose which plan fits your companies need best.
- Reduce Costs: When you shift to cloud computing, you will only pay for the services procured. If you don’t have to pay for features you don’t use, you can easily and quickly cost unnecessary costs.
- Flexibility: The cloud service give you and your employees the flexibility to work from any location. Employees can complete their tasks at home or from the field
- No Need for a Backup: Traditional computing systems require back up plans. Permanent data loss can happen if no backup storage is in place. With the cloud, data will always be available with internet. Therefore, some businesses use the cloud a backup program.
- Data Security: Sometimes storing data on the cloud is safer than storing it on physical servers in your office. Breaching the security measures on clouding platforms is very difficult and less likely than a breach on physical servers.
Business and IT leaders all over the world are replacing legacy, on-premises technology with flexible, scalable, and cost-effective computing power in the cloud. From reducing IT costs to accelerating innovation, there are many compelling reasons to embark on a migration journey. However, making the transition is not easy without a well-developed plan and cloud expertise. We offer cloud in every shape and size, plus storage service to meet the most demanding performance and compliance requirements out there. If you have any more questions about why to move to the cloud or to sign up contact JENLOR today!